I've started learning the basics of these topics which could be useful at work but I'm not sufficiently proficient yet to list them as skills on my CV.
- Mach XO2-1200, 1200 logic cells, 64kbit RAM
- TinyFPGA AX2
- TinyFPGA A-Series Guide to connection and programming using Lattice and TinyFPGA Programmer app
- Verilog Language
- Verilog Simulation
- Schematic-based Simulation
- Python 3
- Publii (Blogging system creating static pages).
- Agile, Scrum
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
Security & Encryption
- Lightweight block ciphers